(A) This website can be accessed at www.combindtech.com, related site and software applications (the “Website”) and is owned and operated by Comp Bind Technology) Limited (“Comp Bind Technology”, “we”, “us” and “our”).
(B) These Website Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Covers, and the use of the Website.
(C) These Terms and Conditions are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website (“you”, “your” or “user”), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below (“registered user”). By using the Website and by clicking on the “Register Now” button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
(D) The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of covers, for home and business electronics s, and more (“Covers”).
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
1. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Comp Bind Technology's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a. modify or copy the materials;
b. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Comp Bind Technology's web site;
d. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Comp Bind Technology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information about returning products (and related refunds, replacements or repairs). The Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
4. Registration and use of the website
1. Only registered users may order Covers on the Website.
2. To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to Comp Bind Technology. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Covers.
3. You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
4. be used for personal use only; and
5. not be disclosed by you to any third party.
1. For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Covers, failing which you will be denied access.
2. You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
3. You agree to notify Comp Bind Technology immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
4. By using the Website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
5. You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instrument to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised Comp Bind Technology representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
6. You may not use the Website to distribute material which is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
7. You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised Comp Bind Technology representative.
5. Conclusion of sales and availability of stock
1. Registered users may place orders for Covers, which Comp Bind Technology or the Third Party Seller may accept or reject. Whether or not Comp Bind Technology or the Third Party Seller accepts an order depends on the availability of Covers, correctness of the information relating to the Covers (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by Comp Bind Technology for the Covers.
2. Prior to delivery or your collection of the Covers, you may cancel an order at any time provided you do so before receiving a dispatch or delivery notice. After delivery or your collection of the Covers, you may return the Covers only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
3. Placing Covers in a wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Covers, and as such, Covers may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold Comp Bind Technology liable if such Covers are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
4. You acknowledge that stock of all Covers on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Covers for sale by Comp Bind Technology, Comp Bind Technology will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Covers are no longer available after you have placed an order, Comp Bind Technology will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Covers.
5. Certain Covers may not be purchased for re-sale. Should we suspect that any such Covers are being purchased for sale, we are entitled to cancel your order immediately on notice to you.
1. We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
2. Whether the Covers are for sale by Comp Bind Technology or a Third Party Seller, payment can be made for Covers via -
3. debit card;
4. credit card: where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Covers will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying the Covers. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
1. You may contact us via email at email@example.com to obtain a full record of your payment. We will also send you email communications about your order and payment.
2. Once you have selected your payment method (save for cash on delivery or direct bank deposit), you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Covers.
7. Delivery of goods
1. Comp Bind Technology offers 2 (two) methods of delivery of Covers to you. You may elect delivery via:
2. courier; or
1. Where it accepts your order, Comp Bind Technology or the Third Party Seller will deliver the Covers to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment (“Delivery Period”). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Covers during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Covers. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
2. Comp Bind Technology’s obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. Comp Bind Technology is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product, after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
1. We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Covers on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
2. Comp Bind Technology shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our products displayed on any third party websites.
1. We respect your privacy and will take reasonable measures to protect it, as more fully detailed below.
2. Should you decide to register as a user on the Website, we may require you to provide us with personal information which includes but is not limited to -
3. your name and surname;
4. your email address;
5. your physical address;
6. your gender;
7. your mobile number; and
8. your date of birth.
1. Should your personal information change, please inform us and provide us with updates to your personal information as soon as reasonably possible to enable us to update your personal information.
2. You may choose to provide additional personal information to us, in which event you agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything.
3. We will not, without your express consent:
4. use your personal information for any purpose other than as set out below:
1. in relation to the ordering, sale and delivery of Covers;
2. to contact you regarding current or new Covers or services or any other goods offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
3. to inform you of new features, special offers and promotional competitions offered by us or any of our divisions and/or partners (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
4. and to improve our product selection and your experience on our Website by, for example, monitoring your browsing habits, or tracking your sales on the Website; or
5. disclose your personal information to any third party other than as set out below:
1. to our employees and/or third party service providers who assist us to interact with you via our Website, email or any other method, for the ordering of Covers or when delivering Covers to you, and thus need to know your personal information in order to assist us to communicate with you properly and efficiently;
2. to our divisions and/or partners (including their employees and/or third party service providers) in order for them to interact directly with you via email or any other method for purposes of sending you marketing material regarding any current or new goods or services, new features, special offers or promotional items offered by them (unless you have opted out from receiving marketing material from us);
3. to law enforcement, government officials, fraud detection agencies or other third parties when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report or support the investigation into suspected illegal activity, or to investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions;
4. to our service providers (under contract with us) who help with parts of our business operations (fraud prevention, marketing, technology services etc). However, our contracts dictate that these service providers may only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit;
5. to our suppliers in order for them to liaise directly with you regarding any faulty Covers you have purchased which requires their involvement; and
6. to any Third Party Seller for purposes of sending you an invoice for any Covers purchased from such Third Party Seller, which disclosed information will be limited to your email address.
9. We are entitled to use or disclose your personal information if such use or disclosure is required in order to comply with any applicable law, subpoena, order of court or legal process served on us, or to protect and defend our rights or property. In the event of a fraudulent online payment, Comp Bind Technology is entitled to disclose relevant personal information for criminal investigation purposes or in line with any other legal obligation for disclosure of the personal information which may be required of it.
10. We will ensure that all of our employees, third party service providers, divisions and partners (including their employees and third party service providers) having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality obligations in relation to your personal information.
11. Ratings and Reviews: When you provide a rating or review of a Product, you consent to us using that rating or review as we deem fit, including without limitation on the Website, in newsletters or other marketing material. The name that will appear next to that rating or review is your First Name, as you would have provided upon registration. If you do not agree to this, please do not put any ratings or reviews on the Website. We will not display your Last Name, nor any of your contact details, with a rating or review.
12. We will -
13. treat your personal information as strictly confidential, save where we are entitled to share it as set out in this policy;
14. take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
15. provide you with access to your personal information to view and/or update personal details;
16. promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
17. provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable notice and request; and
18. upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control, save for that which we are legally obliged to retain.
1. We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
2. Comp Bind Technology undertakes never to sell or make your personal information available to any third party other than as provided for in this policy.
3. Whilst we will do all things reasonably necessary to protect your rights of privacy, we cannot guarantee or accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosures of your personal information, whilst in our possession, made by third parties who are not subject to our control, unless such disclosure is as a result of our gross negligence.
10. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
1. Comp Bind Technology may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
2. Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
11. Electronic communications
12. Ownership and copyright
1. The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, lay-outs, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website (“Website Content”) are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark law. The Website Content is the property of Comp Bind Technology, its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to Comp Bind Technology.
2. You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
3. Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to Comp Bind Technology or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
1. The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
2. Whilst Comp Bind Technology takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, Comp Bind Technology makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website. If any such representations or warranties are made by Comp Bind Technology’s representatives, Comp Bind Technology shall not be bound thereby.
3. Comp Bind Technology disclaims liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
4. Although Covers sold from the Website may, under certain specifically defined circumstances, be under warranty, the Website itself and all information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
5. Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of Comp Bind Technology, its directors, employees and/or agents.
6. In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, Comp Bind Technology also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Comp Bind Technology, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. Comp Bind Technology thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
14. Linking to third party websites
This Website may contain links or references to other websites (“Third Party Websites”) which are outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those Third Party Websites and Comp Bind Technology is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or the “cookies” that those sites may use.
2. Notwithstanding the fact that the Website may refer to or provide links to Third Party Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information contained thereon.
15. Limitation of liability
1. Comp Bind Technology cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of Comp Bind Technology, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors by way of email to info@Comp Bind Technology.com.
2. COMP BIND TECHNOLOGY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
3. YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY COMP BIND TECHNOLOGY AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
16. Availability and termination
1. We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and are entitled to discontinue providing the Website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
2. Comp Bind Technology may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that Comp Bind Technology will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this Website other than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time, to the extent possible.
3. If you fail to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including any incident involving payment of the price of an order for any Covers, this may (in our sole discretion with or without notice to you) lead to a suspension and/or termination of your access to the Website without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we may have against you.
4. Comp Bind Technology is entitled, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud and/or where it suspects that you are abusing the Website and/or have created multiple user profiles to take advantage of a promotion or Coupon intended by Comp Bind Technology to be used once-off by you, to blacklist you on its database (including suspending or terminating your access to the Website), refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any order concluded between you and Comp Bind Technology, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Comp Bind Technology shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Comp Bind Technology’s Returns Policy in this regard), and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such blacklisting and/or refusal to process any order.
5. At any time, you can choose to stop using the Website, with or without notice to Comp Bind Technology.
17. Governing law
1. Any claim relating to Comp Bind Technology's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
2. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
1. For the purposes of the ECT Act, Comp Bind Technology’s information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the Website:
2. Full name: Comp Bind Technology
3. Main business: Online retailer
4. Office: 258 Harrison St, Passaic, NJ 07055, USA
5. Phone number: 877-259-2667
6. Official email address: email@example.com
1. Comp Bind Technology may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or the user’s right to use the Website or any of its contents subject to us processing any orders then already made by you.
2. You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
3. Any failure on the part of you or Comp Bind Technology to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
4. If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
5. No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
6. No indulgence, extension of time, relaxation or latitude which any party (the “grantor”) may show grant or allow to the other (the “grantee”) shall constitute a waiver by the grantor of any of the grantor’s rights and the grantor shall not thereby be prejudiced or stopped from exercising any of its rights against the grantee which may have arisen in the past or which might arise in the future.
7. These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and Comp Bind Technology and no other warranty or undertaking is valid, unless contained in this document between the parties.